H-E-B customers buy from us because they know we maintain high service standards, product variety, freshness, cleanliness, and food safety. As we work together to meet these standards, our sales will continue to grow every day. Each H-E-B employee is responsible for adhering to these standards at all times.
At H-E-B, we try to anticipate their customers’ future needs. To do this, they are constantly developing and improving products to satisfy them. When customers buy from them, they know they are getting the best products on the market.
What Does H-E-B Do?
H-E-B works with H‑E‑B Partner and suppliers to keep up with the latest food retail trends and offer a range of products to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers, as evidenced by our ever-expanding range of branded products.
How To Notify the new H-E-B benefits provided by the site to the members?
We are notifying members of the change to take advantage of online benefits before annual registration.
- The BPM Reunionese of August 20
- H-E-B Benefits Health and Wellness Summits (August 27-September 24)
- A series of multimedia messages for distributors in November only.
What tools and resources are available on the new H-E-B Benefits website?
When it’s time to sign up for 2020 benefits, members will find easy-to-use tools for helpers:
- Register in the language of your choice, English or Spanish.
- Compare health plans when multiple options are available
- Health insurance rate calculator
- Decide which combination you want to contribute to a flexible spending account.
- Upload documents to verify your insured dependents.
How can I contact H‑E‑B directly?
You can contact us by filling out our online contact form on our official registration page, or you can call our customer service team toll-free at 1-800-432-3113. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. If you have any questions about a specific magazine, please visit or contact the magazine about it. If you need help at the pharmacy, call 1-877-320-4031 directly.