The H-E-B Partner app temporarily suspends all orders for home delivery and online orders for in-store pickup. They invite you to order your favorite H-E-B products for curbside pickup or home delivery if you’re in Texas. And you can pay by credit card, SNAP, or coupon card.
Payment Method For H-E-B Partner Purchases
You can add a payment method to the mobile app, the web browser, or the official H‑E‑B Partner portal by accessing the app or the web browser.
Update Your Payment Method From Your Computer:
- Once you’re signed in to heb.com, hover over your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “My Account.”
- Select “Manage Credit Cards” under “Online Orders.”
- You can edit your cards on this page by adding a new one, deleting a card, or making another card your primary card.
Update Payment Method Using Your Mobile Browser:
- Once you are logged into heb.com, tap the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap “My Account”.
- Click on “Online Orders”.
- Tap “Manage Credit Cards”.
- Using this page, you can add a new card, delete a card, or change the primary card.
Update Your Payment Method Via Mobile App:
- In the My H‑E‑B app, tap “Account.”
- Tap on “Payment Methods.”
- On this page, you can also the same as you can add a new card, delete a card, or make another card your primary card.
Additionally, they can accept SNAP EBT card payment at www.heb.com and My H-E-B app for curbside ordering and home delivery. To enjoy the benefits of SNAP EBT, select your SNAP EBT card as your payment method at checkout. You can adjust the amount charged to your SNAP EBT card by tapping the pencil next to the payment amount. You may also need to add a credit, debit, or H-E-B gift card to cover any costs or items that do not qualify for SNAP benefits.