In either case, you need to change your password because you might have forgotten it or made a mistake typing it. The second condition is that your password has expired, so you must add a new password. If closing the site doesn’t work, your admin can help too.
You can also contact us on the official H‑E‑B Partner website by clicking “Contact Us” on the right-hand side. A form will open to add your name, phone number, email address, and any needed help. After that, you will receive assistance through this email or contact.
How To Reset Credentials For Heb Partner?
Here are two steps to reset the H-E-B login password:
- On the login screen, select Forgot Password option.
- Enter your email address and choose to Send Email or Send.
As we improve our site, you will see two types of the password reset steps here. Follow the steps as you see them on your screen.
If you want confirmation that a reset email has been sent to you:
- Your password will be updated through an email that you will receive. Check your spam or junk folder if you do not see this email.
- Select the link in the email and follow the steps to create a new password.
- You can now log in with your new password.
If you have a request and a verification code:
- You will receive an email with a confirmation code. This code is not your new password. It is used to verify your identity.
- Return to the screen asking for your verification code on HEB.com and enter the verification code from your email.
- After entering the code, you will see an option to create a new password. If you forgot your password, you need to create a new one now.
- If you know your password and don’t want to reset it, you can choose “Ignore password reset.”